Here's how to support BCTV, your community media center!
Be a Supporter:
- By PayPal or credit card: Make an online donation using the Donate button below. With an automated monthly donation, you provide support we can count on.
- By check: Mail your check made payable to "BCTV" to BCTV, 230 Main Street, Suite 201, Brattleboro, VT 05301.
- We will send an acknowledgement letter with information about our 501(c)(3) status for your tax records.
- Underwrite our hyper-local community programming (see examples below). For more about underwriting, contact Executive Director Cor Trowbridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join our email list to stay informed about news and events
Be a Producing Member:
- Join as a member and have access to equipment and facilities to create local programming.
Thank you for your generous support to help keep BCTV going strong for another 40 years!
Underwriting Packages and Rates
Sponsor individual production events. Your logo and credit displayed at the open and closing of each meeting or event.
Cost: $100-200 per event
- February: Harris Hill Ski Jump
- Early March: Town Meeting Day in Dummerston, Guilford, Jamaica, Newfane, Putney, Townshend, Vernon.
- Late March: Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting
- Early June: Strolling of the Heifers Parade
- Mid June: Brattleboro Union High School, Leland & Gray Union High School graduation ceremonies
- July: Brattleboro Goes Fourth Parade
- An event of your choice!
Please contact executive director Cor Trowbridge for information at cor(at)brattleborotv.org.