Become a Member
BCTV membership is open to any individual who is:
- a resident of Windham County
- enrolled in a diploma or degree program at an educational institution located in Windham County
- employed by a business located in Windham County
- an employee, member, or volunteer of a non-profit organization located in Windham County and serving residents of Windham County.
- Residents under age 18 may join if a parent or guardian signs the membership form, assuming all legal and financial responsibility for the actions of the minor.
BCTV membership is open to any non-profit that:
- has an office located in Windham County
- serves residents of Windham County
- Access to BCTV’s video production workshops
- Access to cameras, editing equipment, and a multi-camera television studio to produce programs
- Free channel time and online hosting (YouTube) for programs you produce
- Free channel time for programs you "sponsor" and submit (and have permission from the producer)
- Participation in BCTV as a voting member
- Eligibility for board of directors
- Vote on member business at the Annual Meeting if registered as a member at least 30 days prior to the meeting date (usually held the third week in September).
Membership Fees - Effective 5/1/23
Below are fees for Members who want to use BCTV's equipment, facilities, and training services. To support BCTV as a donor, please go to our Support page and make a donation.
|Type of membership
For up to three employees or volunteers of your nonprofit:
Join now! By joining, you agree to adhere to BCTV's Policies & Procedures.
Please fill out the Google form below to become a member. Once you submit the form, click on the link to pay online, or mail your check to:
Brattleboro Community Television
230 Main Street, Suite 201
Brattleboro, VT 05301
To join by mail, fill out the Membership Form and include it with your check.
After you submit your form, pay by PayPal or Venmo using the online link provided, or use the buttons below to pay your membership fee.