BCTV has a 1200 square foot, fully-HD and newly renovated production studio and control room on the third floor of the Brattleboro Municipal Center. The studio has a corner set and a large green screen.
To use the Studio, a producer must first be certified by taking a Studio Production Training. In this training, you will learn how to light and mic guests and performers, mix and record live video and audio, direct multiple camera operators, and title productions on the go. The training will be tailored to the needs of your production.The studio can be operated by a multi-person crew or by a single person using a mobile device.
Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to schedule a tour of the studio or a training for you and your crew.
Studio Production Equipment
- Three HD studio cameras on tripods with dollies
- Two-bus lighting grid with DMX controls
- Broadcast Pix Mica HD mixer/switcher with Harris titling/graphics system
- Mackie 16-channel audio board
- 5 communication headsets
- Large green screen wall & curtain
- 70" & 50" flatscreen monitors
- Newsdesk and talk show furniture
- Lighted backdrop panels
- Acoustic sound panels