Annual Meeting 2023
BCTV Annual Members Meeting
Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Room 306, Brattleboro Municipal Center
Followed by: Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors
What happens at the Annual Meeting?
- Executive Director Cor Trowbridge will present a short and lively "State of the Station Report," reporting on BCTV's fiscal health, highlights of the past year, and headlines of the coming year.
- Members and the public are encouraged to ask questions and make comments on anything BCTV-related.
- Election results will be announced (tallied by e-vote prior to the meeting), and any other business before the membership will be conducted.
- The annual meeting of the board of directors follows directly, where officers will be elected.
- Staff will have the studio open for tours before and after the meeting - come and see it for yourself - maybe it's finally time to launch your show!?
Note: This is an in-person meeting that will be recorded but not livestreamed; if you can't attend and have questions or comments, please submit them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. The video will be posted to brattleborotv.org.
There are currently two seats up for election, with two candidates running. See nominated candidates here.
Individuals over 18 years of age who were BCTV members as of 8/14/23 are eligible to:
Be nominated to serve on the board of directors. To find out more, please contact board chair Alex Beck at email@example.com.
Vote to elect at-large members of the board of directors: an election ballot will be sent to eligible voters via SurveyMonkey in the week leading up to the meeting.