Facilities closed temporarily per Governor's Order of 11-13-2020
November 18, 2020
In light of the Governor's Order of November 13 (extended on 12/15 to 1/15/21), we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close our facilities to producers and the public until the recent spike in COVID-19 cases is contained.
- BCTV as an organization is not "closed" - we will continue to operate as follows:
- Assign staff to attend online meetings, to record, upload, air, and archive
- Send in-person field producers to cover 'hybrid' meetings
- Offer production assistance for livestreaming of online or prerecorded videos
- Offer curbside gear check-out on a bi-weekly basis (Wednesdays & Fridays)
- Provide specialized equipment to enable producers to work at home
- Offer remote support and training
- Offer final editing and uploading for member-submitted videos
To reserve equipment for curbside checkout, email email@example.com or call 802-257-0888. Thanks for your understanding, support and patience!