Are you ready to stop watching TV (for a minute) and start creating it yourself?
Step 1: Join BCTV as a member. It's the first step to becoming a community producer. It's quick, it's painless, and it's just the beginning!
- Sign up for video production workshops
- Check out equipment
- Volunteer for events
- Create local programs to share with viewers on cable and online.
Who joins BCTV?
Answer: Anyone who uses BCTV for anything. Whether you want to become a community producer, get your nonprofit events posted to the bulletin board, or want to support the organization that puts a camera in your selectboard meeting room -- Everyone Joins.
Organizational membership is available for non-profits based in Windham County.
Any resident of Windham County is eligible to become a BCTV member. Residents under age 18 may join if a parent or guardian signs the membership form, assuming all legal and financial responsibility for the actions of the minor.
- Access to BCTV’s video production workshops
- Access to cameras, editing equipment, and a live television studio to produce programs
- Free channel time for programs you produce
- Free channel time for programs you "sponsor" and submit (and have permission from the producer)
- Participation in BCTV as a voting member
- Eligibility for board of directors
Fees: BCTV requests a donation of $5.00 at the time of joining or annual renewal. BCTV's annual membership renewal date is July 1. All members are asked to renew at that time. All members joining after July 1 are eligible to vote at the Annual Meeting the following September.
How to Join:
By mail: Fill out BCTV's Membership Form.Your signature on the form indicates that you have read and agree to BCTV's Policies and Procedures. Please make your check out to BCTV and mail it in with your membership form to:
230 Main Street, Suite 201
Brattleboro, VT 05301