Enhance your image in the community with a sponsorship message on BCTV. Comcast and Southern Vermont Cable carry BCTV's channels to over 6000 subscriber households -- a reach of almost 20,000-- in Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford, Jamaica, Newfane, Putney, Townshend and Vernon. It's the only way to reach a local audience through television exposure. BCTV is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on donations and underwriting to bridge the gap between the cable subscriber fees we receive and the cost of the services BCTV provides. While subscriber fees create a baseline budget for our operations, we are constantly trying to do more with every dollar and stay current in a world of rapidly-evolving technology.
Strengthen the Fabric of Community Life: Be a BCTV Underwriter
BCTV Underwriters support the production of local programming throughout the year. Your sponsorship message associates your business with local community events and endeavors. It's the only way to reach a local audience through television exposure.
For a presentation of underwriting opportunities and current rates, please see our Underwriting Brochure or read below.
Contact BCTV to find out how you can reach local audiences by supporting BCTV. We will tailor a sponsor package to meet your goals.
Underwriting Packages and Rates
Supports the production of a live annual event. Sponsors will be acknowledged at the open and closing of each meeting or event.
$100 - Single Live Event
$150 - Two Live Events
$50 - $300 - Town Meeting Day packages
- Early March: Town Meeting Day in Dummerston, Guilford, Jamaica, Newfane, Putney, Townshend, Vernon.
- Late March: Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting
- June: Strolling of the Heifers Parade
- June: Brattleboro Union High School, Leland & Gray Union High School graduation ceremonies
- July: Brattleboro Goes Fourth Parade
- Year-round: Selectboard meetings in Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford, Jamaica, Newfane, Putney, Townshend, and Vernon.
- An event of your choice!
Major Underwriting Categories
Town Government Package: $1,000/year
Supports all local government programming. Sponsoring these locally-produced programs and public meetings shows your support for citizen participation in local affairs, and lets viewers know that you care about local issues affecting our towns.
Your logo and credit displayed:
- at the open and closing of all live meetings produced by BCTV, including:
- Brattleboro Representative Town Meeting
- Brattleboro Selectboard Meetings
- candidate debates and legislative forums
- continuously displayed on BCTV's community bulletin board
- on our website home page.
Studio Sponsor Package: $1,000 per year
Supports the production of local studio programming in BCTV's all-HD Studio. Your logo and credit displayed:
- at the beginning and end of all local studio programs
- on the home page of our website
Streaming Sponsor Package: $125 per month or $1500 per year
Supports the distribution of local programming via BCTV's website, including live streaming of both channels and local programs viewable on-demand. Sponsorship available on a monthly or annual basis. Your logo and credit displayed:
- on the live streaming pages for both channels
- on the home page of our website.
Ultra-Local Programming Package: $3500/year
Supports all local programming, including local government programs. Your sponsorship message on BCTV associates your business with community-oriented programming. Your logo and credit displayed:
- at the beginning and end of all live and recorded meetings and local events covered by BCTV, such as:
- Brattleboro Selectboard Meeting
- BCTV Open Studio interviews
- Strolling of the Heifers Parade
- Brattleboro Union High School Graduation
- Brattleboro July 4th Parade
- continuously acknowledged on BCTV's community bulletin board
- on the home page of our website.